In which, for once, I actually agree with the Andrew Anglin Committee:
Here is a simple outline of what I’ve argued over and over again regarding the overarching picture of the current situation:
• There is a long-running plan for a global “scientific dictatorship” that was more or less solidified in the 1970s when they first started pushing the environmentalist flapdoodle.
• In the 1970s, the people planning this did not believe that China was a threat at all, because they basically thought Chinamen were backward autistic morons.
• In the 1990s, Western industry was moved to China, creating massive wealth in China, and everyone just assumed that these small-eyed people they thought were autistic morons would be turned into gay retards by a little bit of economic success.
• In the late 00s and early 10s, it became clear that China was not interested in being a part of the globalist project – they were just going to keep the money and do their own thing, which is a kind of merchant empire that is not dependent on the interdependence of the Western globalist order.
• By this time, no one running elite organizations in the West was capable of recalibrating the agenda based on the predictions about China being proved wrong.
• The elite are pushing forward with the agenda as it was laid out before China’s current direction was clear.
I don’t think this is really that complicated, but a lot of people seem to not understand what I am saying. I have no desire or ability to force anyone to agree with me, but if they’re going to disagree, they should put forward a response to what I’ve said and a countertheory on why it appears that the West is totally destroying itself in a program that is going to leave the Chinese ruling the world.The Status of the Globalist Agenda Has Been Escalated from “Confused” to “Chaotic”, 4 June 2022
I tend to agree with these observations. As I’ve pointed out previously, the high-performance, low-trust population that tends to dominate the globalist elite of Clown World has been dealing with high-performance, high-trust European populations for centuries and is accustomed to manipulating them with astonishing ease using nothing more than credit and rhetoric. The modern Chinese, however, have proven to be an unexpectedly high-performance, low-trust population, and they have the additional benefit of political leadership from very intelligent men of principle like Xi Xinping and intellectual leadership from brilliant intellectuals like Wang Hunin.
This was, very understandably in light of well-documented Chinese history, not even remotely anticipated by anyone, least of all by the planners of the globalist elite. There was absolutely no reason to expect that the Chinese wouldn’t fall headlong into Clown World every bit as quickly and completely as they were taken in by Marxist-Leninism.
Nor was the rise of Russia from the ashes of the much-plundered Soviet Union expected. And now, here we are, with the short-sighted, unimaginative posterity of the founders of Clown World attempting to blindly implement the plans made by their wicked, but more intelligent predecessors despite the fact that their evil plans no longer accord with reality.
Remember, it isn’t just the native populations of the West that have been materially dumbed-down. The globalist elite has also been affected by their own self-destructive policies, and their degradation has been exacerbated by their determination to silence everyone who tells them anything they don’t want to hear.
And just in case you weren’t convinced that Clown World is being ruled by retards.
The United States is involved in “extremely active” discussions with European countries aimed at limiting the revenues Russia can generate from selling oil without interrupting supplies, US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said on Tuesday, according to Reuters.
Did it seriously not occur to anyone that a) Europe needed Russia’s oil more than Russia needed revenue from selling oil to Europe, and, b) there is no shortage of other buyers of Russian oil?
Also, about that….
European companies have almost doubled their shipments of Russian oil since the start of Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine, despite desperate efforts by EU leaders to squeeze the Kremlin war machine by blocking Russia’s exports from global markets.