As those who are active on SG already know, we have launched a new subscription system of our own development using a more reliable payment backend that is considerably more efficient and flexible than the external system we were hitherto using. This system already allows for multiple subscriptions on a single account, provides better management tools, and will eventually permit cross-accounts with other projects such as SG and Arkhaven.
The old system is still running, but everyone who has an ACTIVE account on the old system now has an identical account on the new system that is active to the same renewal date as the previous one, which in most cases is monthly. However, to keep your NEW account active, it will be necessary to provide your updated payment information to the new system. Here are the instructions:
- Log in to Unauthorized.TV
- Look in the upper right corner. Please note that if there is a green button saying LOG IN, you are NOT logged in!
- Click the white button marked “Enter Payment Info” under the notice in the top right
- Enter payment information.
- To avoid being charged twice, cancel your subscription in the old system
- Go to https://subscribe.unauthorized.tv/dashboard
- Log in to the old system with the password originally used to buy the subscription, NOT the password used to log in to the main site
- Cancel the subscription / remove payment details from the old site.
If you have any questions, please post them on SG.
Note that it is now possible to see what is on UATV without actually watching any of the videos or listening to the MP3 files. Eventually, it will be possible for the creators to designate individual videos or audio files as open to the public. And to add additional subscriptions to support different creators, simply log in, go to your account, and click ADD SUBSCRIPTION.
There may be those who fall through the cracks for one reason or another during this transition process, and if that happens to you, don’t worry, we’ll straighten it out and make sure you have access. Annual subscribers should note that their previous subscription is good for the duration of the twelve-month period from which it began, so there is no need to make a new one immediately unless it was made nearly one year ago.