Apparently Sarah Hoyt is the only non-cuck at Instapundit.
- When Democratic Party leaders find excuses for left-wing violent protesters and condemn right-wing protesters, one can understand their motives. They see left-wing protesters as being “on their side” and the right-wing protesters as “the enemy.” When Republican Party leaders find excuses for left-wing violent protesters and condemn right-wing protesters, it’s hard not to draw the conclusion that they, too, see the left-wing as “on their side” and the right-wing as “the enemy.”
- For years I’ve told the left that when they used fraud to win, they’d broken the feedback mechanism. It didn’t mean their ideas were winning, that people agreed with them, or that they were safe. It was the equivalent of breaking the fire alarm and thinking they were safe from fires. What I never expected was to hear the right condemn the people trying to break out of the burning building, because they don’t hear any fire alarms.
- The same government that scrutinizes all our actions on a daily basis and presumes we’re guilty until proven innocent, when questioned by the people about the obvious flaws and issues of the elections refused any examination and told us that everything was fine, or if not, we had no standing. We should just trust their word over our lying eyes. Next thing you know, they’ll tell us to eat cake.
- And for the record, no, I will not condemn the protesters. Should they have gone into the Capitol? I don’t know. Why shouldn’t they have? It’s not like they went and hanged the corruptocrats using their own intestines as ropes. They might — or might not. Really, do you trust the reporting? In this time, in this place? — have broken windows. And then walked, carefully between the ropes? Sure, why not. Let’s roll with that narrative. They might have made a mess of Nancy Ice Cream Pelosi’s office. Maybe. Again…. reporting? You know what they didn’t do? They didn’t kill anyone. That was reserved for someone who shot through a door sidelight at a protester. You know what else they didn’t do? Use live ammo. You know what else they didn’t do? Trample the flag, which the capitol police did, while being begged not to. You know what else they didn’t do? shine lasers in cops eyes, set fire to the building, loot it, or shoot fireworks at people. Spare me your pearl clutching. How do you propose we get our republic back if demonstrations are “rude?” When they committed blatant fraud in two elections, right before our eyes, and thereby abolished the representative part of the republic, and with it the constitutional part, what are you going to do? Write them strongly worded letters? Or wait till they fraud 2022 just as blatantly, while you stand around being utterly stunned? It’s time to ditch the Marquis de Queensberry rules. It’s time to stop fighting with our feet in a bucket. Yes, what happened today was very very bad. Yes, it means that what comes next will probably come with a butcher’s bill.
- You know, I do wonder why the Sons of Liberty bothered to attack the British. And why the founding fathers had an army. I mean, couldn’t they have asked the tyrant, politely, to just remove the foot from their neck and give them representation. Oh, wait, they tried that, just like we tried the courts. Curiously, it didn’t work. It’s almost like those in power don’t care what you say, if you can’t do anything to remove their power.
- ENDORSED: Trump Needs to Forcefully Condemn the Rioters, Not Coddle Them. – Ed Driscoll
- YES. “Rep. Dan Crenshaw, who lost an eye fighting our enemies in Afghanistan, had a message for the marauders on Capitol Hill: “The people in this Capitol are not your enemy… this is not okay,” he said. “This should be condemned. I’m saddened and disappointed by what I’ve seen.” – Glenn Reynolds
Fuck you, Ed Driscoll. Fuck you too, Glenn Reynolds. You’re not on our side. You’re not on President Trump’s side. You’re not on the side of truth and justice. And you’re not on America’s side. Fuck ALL the cucks and cons and all their damned bow ties too, as they denounce imaginary violence in a city named for a man who led an army against his own government.
The same goes for every single conservative and Republican who denounces the Heroes of Capitol Hill and cries crocodile tears about the American people resisting their betrayal by their so-called representatives. Forget them, ignore them, despise them, and don’t EVER give them so much as the time of day again. Don’t ever forget their betrayal of the American people and don’t ever let them forget it. I certainly won’t.
Also, note that every would-be commenter who claims that President Trump “conceded” or gave up will be spammed. He obviously didn’t, so learn to freaking read. As Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on November 11, “There will be a smooth transition to a second Trump administration.”