Dominic Cummings is entirely confident that the British Prime Minister is going to be caught lying to Parliament and the British public.
- Boris Johnson’s private secretary invited people to a party at 10 Downing Street.
- Two or more people told the private secretary to cancel the party.
- The private secretary asked Boris Johnson for permission to hold the party.
- Johnson gave the party.
- Johnson, his wife, and his private secretary all attended the party.
- It was a party and it lasted past midnight.
- Boris Johnson repeatedly told Parliament and individual Members of Parliament that he didn’t know anything about any parties at 10 Downing Street.
Boris Johnson is a shameless liar and a globalist charlatan. The sooner he resigns in disgrace, the better. He could have been a figure of Churchillian proportions, instead, he’ll be remembered as a fraud and a joke.