The fatal cure

And yet another reason why no one under the age of 70 should even consider being “vaccinated” against Covid:

A 13-year-old Michigan boy died in his sleep three days after receiving the coronavirus vaccine and the Centers for Disease Control has opened an investigation into the death, a report said on Sunday.

Jacob Clynick — who was preparing to enter high school in the fall — received his second dose of the Pfizer vaccine at a Walgreens in Zilwaukee, Mich. on June 13, his aunt told the Detroit Free Press.

Jacob was healthy and had no underlying health conditions. The only side effects he had experienced from the vaccine were the ones most others had to deal with: fatigue and fever.

On June 15, two nights after receiving the second dose, Jacob complained of a stomach ache before going to sleep and never woke up.

Cue the usual “it’s extremely rare”, “it’s safe and effective”, “there is no evidence”, “correlation is not causation” routine. But there are already thousands of these cases documented in the VAERS system. It’s not safe, it’s not effective, and it’s not even a freaking vaccine. 

If a toy was this unsafe, it would be banned.