Spacebunny transcribed some translated advice from Spanish medical professionals who are fighting Corona-chan and are up on the latest protocols. Keep in mind this is advice for the medical personnel who are in regular contact with the infected; no need to be paranoid or apply the “every 20 minutes” advice. It’s also consistent with other information that is being passed around by informed European sources.
The Chinese now understand the behaviour of the covid19 virus thanks to autopsies that have carried out. This virus is characterized by obstructing respiratory pathways with thick mucus that solidifies and blocks the airways and lungs. They have discovered that in order to apply a medicine and unblock these airways so that the treatment can be used to take affect. However, all of this takes a number of days.
Their recommendations for what you can do to safeguard yourself are
- Drink lots of hot liquids. Coffees, soups, teas, warm water. In addition take a sip of warm water every 20 minutes because this keeps your mouth moist and washes any virus that’s entered your mouth into your stomach where gastric juices will neutralize it before it can get to the lungs.
- Gargle with an antiseptic in warm water, like vinegar, or salt, or lemon, every day if possible.
- The virus attaches itself to hair and clothes, any detergent or soap kills it, but you must take a bath or shower when you get in from the street. Avoid sitting down anywhere and go straight to the bathroom and shower. If you cannot wash your clothes daily, hang them in direct sunlight which also neutralizes the virus.
- Wash metallic surfaces very carefully because the virus can remain viable for up to nine days. Take note and be vigilant about touching handrails and door handles, etc. I guess within your own houses you can keep those clean by wiping them down regularly.
- Don’t smoke.
- Wash your hands every 20 minutes using any soap that foams, do this for 20 seconds and wash your hands thoroughly.
- Eat fruits and vegetables. Try to elevate your zinc level not just vitamin C levels.
- Animals do not spread the virus to people. It is person-to-person transmission.
- Try to avoid getting the common flu, I guess because this just already weakens your system. And try avoid eating and drinking cold things.
- If you feel any discomfort in your throat, or a sore throat coming on, attack it immediately using the above methods. The virus enters the system this way and remains for 3 or 4 days within the throat before it passes into the lungs.