Consider this summary of the Israeli nation-state law:
- Israel is the historic homeland of the Jewish people, who have the unique right of national self-determination
- The flag and the menorah are national symbols. The national anthem is ‘Hatikva’.
- Jerusalem is the united capital of Israel
- Official language is Hebrew. Arabic has special status
- Israel will be open to Jewish aliyah.
- Israel will work in the Diaspora to preserve the affinity between Israel and Jewish people.
- Israel will ensure the safety of the Jewish people and work to preserve the cultural, historical and religious heritage of Jews in the Diaspora.
- The state places national value on development of Jewish settlement and will act to encourage and promote its establishment and consolidation
- The Hebrew calendar is the official calendar of the state. The Gregorian calendar will also have official status
If you’re opposed to those things, for the Jews as for any other nation, then you are, without question, an anti-semite. It’s time for nationalists to be forthright about attacking the intrinsic anti-semitism, anti-Americanism, and anti-nationalism of the globalists.