As more is learned about what the majority of the US and European populations were vaccinated with, the more nefarious the entire program looks. But merely the contamination with SV40 is very bad news.
SV40 is an abbreviation for simian vacuolating virus 40 or simian virus 40, a polyomavirus that is found in both monkeys and humans. Like other polyomaviruses, SV40 is a DNA virus that sometimes causes tumors in animals, but most often persists as a latent infection.
- The mRNA vaccines are contaminated with SV40 and who knows what else. This should never have been allowed.
- The vials exceeded the guidelines by “orders of magnitude.”
- The discovery was confirmed by Health Canada.
- The FDA and CDC are remaining silent. As far as anyone knows, they are no doing anything to assess the implications of the finding. I presume that they must believe that by not knowing the implications, they won’t have to disclose them so they are better protecting themselves against the public who might be very upset to learn they were guinea pigs. But that’s just an educated guess.
- We don’t know what the implications are. Experts disagree. Some claim the contamination is meaningless. Others say it could be very serious.
- The experts who claim there is no risk of harm have NO EVIDENCE to back up their claims. So that’s really comforting, isn’t it? Trust the experts :). Don’t worry.
- The politicians seem happy to let YOU take the risk. And they aren’t giving you any informed consent about this issue. Nobody seems to be requesting the CDC warn anyone of the potential risk. Wouldn’t want to scare anyone, would we?
- It was not the government regulators who first discovered the contamination. It was my friend Kevin McKernan. This should never have happened. The government should have discovered this at the very outset, 3 years ago.
- It would have been discovered sooner by independent researchers, but people were threatened with arrest if they supplied vials for analysis. I know this first hand because I was warned I would be arrested and criminally charged if I participated in trying to analyze the vials.
- We don’t fully know the ramifications of the contamination, but they probably aren’t good, and they could be devastating and irreversible. We don’t know yet because nobody has done the necessary studies.
- The experts I consulted thought that it was likely to be very serious. But they couldn’t quantify “likely” but said only that it was “more likely than not.”
- I volunteered for a full gene sequencing study, but they said they’d have to cut off my deltoid muscle, so I changed my mind.
- The regulators apparently never QAed any of the vials. If they did, they would have found contaminations such as this before it was ever injected into a single human being. Or they did and simply chose to remain silent and look the other way. Health Canada said the sequence was disclosed to them, but that the drug company never pointed out that the SV40 promoter sequence was specifically identified in the gene sequence provided.
- The SV40 promoter contamination has been known since April 9, 2023 when McKernan published a paper on it. But the CDC and FDA have remained silent on this issue. That’s comforting, isn’t it?
- The mainstream media is silent as well.
- And the mainstream medical community is silent as well. After all, they recommended you injected the stuff so they are not going to admit they fucked up, are they?
- There is absolutely no doubt this is happening, so the silence of the formerly “trusted” health authorities is telling.
- The longer they delay telling you they forgot to QA the vials, the bigger the hole they are going to dig for themselves.
So, it’s completely unknown what the long-term implications are going to be, because no one actually knows exactly what was in the vaxx, how many different types of vaxx there were, to whom the different types of vaxx were given, or what adverse effects will stem from the inclusion of SV40 and the other unknown substances.