It’s not an excuse to sit around and do nothing. But never waste any time whatsoever attempting to imitate or replicate what the apparently successful do, and definitely don’t listen to anything they say. It’s all extraordinarily manufactured, fake, and gay:
FTX FILLED ITS BANKRUPTCY FILLING TODAY
IT IS EVEN WORSE THAN ANYONE IMAGINED
1) FTX LENT SAM BANKMAN OVER $1 BILLION DOLLARS FOR PERSONAL USE
2) FTX USED CUSTOMER FUNDS TO BUY HOUSES FOR EMPLOYEES
3) FTX DIDNT HAVE A LIST OF EMPLOYESS AND WHAT ALL THEY DID
4) FTX DID NOT KEEP ANY BOOKS OR RECORDS OF ITS DIGITAL ASSETS
5) ALAMEDA RESEARCH WAS EXEMPTED FROM AUTO LIQUIDATION ON FTX
6) FTX BUILT A SOFTWARE TO HIDE THE MISUSE OF CUSTOMER FUNDS
7) FTX HAD $400 MILLION IN UNAUTHORIZED TRANSFERS THE DAY THEY FILED FOR BANKRUPTCY
8) FTX HAD BILLIONS IN INVESTMENTS OTHER THAN CRYPTO BUT THERE ARE NO BOOKS OR RECORDS OF ANY OF IT.
9) SAM BANKMAN MADE ALL BUSINESS DECISIONS ON APPS THAT AUTO DELETED EVERYTHING AFTER SOME TIME
HE ENCOURAGED ALL EMPLOYEES TO DO THE SAME
The thing is, Bankman-Fried absolutely would have gotten away with it if it hadn’t all come crashing down. And he still hasn’t been arrested. He may never be arrested or held accountable for his copious crimes. It’s increasingly observable that the financial elite in the USA isn’t actually an elite of any sort whatsoever, it’s just a small group of highly connected people who are permitted to shamelessly break the laws and profit by doing so.
I would be willing to bet that the “young genius” has a lower IQ than at least 15 percent of the regular readership here. Because “success” of the sort that comes with fawning media attention is almost entirely manufactured.