As uninterested scientists take a closer look at the not-vaccines, the news keeps getting worse.
We now know the spike protein gets into circulation. We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew it was a toxin. So by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin.
– Dr. Byram Bridle, University of Guelph
I think that “inadvertently” is probably a little too generous. You know the viral immunologist is a concern to Big Pharma, as someone has already set up a false flag website using his name as the URL for the purpose of deboonking his statements.
Meanwhile, an Oracle VP learns the hard way that the Devil mocks his servants.
- I got my first vaccination today. I am incredibly proud of @Oracle and the team that worked tirelessly to create and run v-safe for the USA.
- Joel R. Kallman@joelkallman, Mar 26
- We’re heartbroken to share that Joel Kallman has passed away from Covid-19 on May 25th. He was 54. Joel’s warmth and enthusiasm touched countless across the globe. We miss him dearly.
- Oracle APEX@OracleAPEX, May 27
It is, on the weight of the scientific evidence at this time, profoundly unsafe to produce, distribute or administer any vaccine that causes production of the spike protein in the human body where it can and does enter the circulation, whether directly or indirectly, because the protein itself and its S1 sub-unit are believed pathogenic standing alone. This has now been known for months, indeed the first papers demonstrating this were out before any material number of jabs went into arms and have been deliberately ignored.