So, whatever happened to “keep your laws off my body” anyway? And how does the so-called “War on Drugs” permit the police to rape innocent civilians?
1. David Eckert, regular Joe Shmo, finishes up his shopping at Walmart, and then neglects to come to a complete stop at a stop sign pulling out of the parking lot. Cop stops him.
2. Cop observes David Eckert seemingly clenching his butt cheeks. Decides that’s probable cause to suspect Eckert is hiding drugs in his butt. He detains Eckert and obtains search warrant to allow for an anal cavity search.
3. Cop takes Eckert to ER. Doc there refuses to do cavity search citing it’s “unethical.”
4. Other medical center is all, “Sure! We’ll happily anally probe him!” Eckert is admitted. And then the real fun begins.
- Eckert’s abdomen is x-rayed. No drugs.
- Eckert’s anus is probed. No drugs.
- Eckert’s anus is probed again. Still no drugs.
- Eckert is given an enema, and forced to crap in front of docs and police. His stool is searched. No drugs.
- A second enema is given. Same deal. No drugs.
- A third enema is given. Again, no drugs.
- Docs perform another x-ray. No drugs.
- Eckert is sedated, and a freaking COLONOSCOPY is performed. NO FREAKING DRUGS.
At no time during any of this did Eckert agree or give consent. In fact, he protested throughout, as well he should have.
And it turns out he wasn’t the only man raped by the police. “Our investigation reveals another chapter. Another man, another minor
traffic violation, another incident with Leo the K-9 and another
example of the violation of a man’s body.
Police reports state deputies stopped Timothy Young because he turned without putting his blinker on.”
Ladies and gentlemen, the land of the free….